Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Surprising Source for Affordable Ornaments!

I've always loved the accessories in Crate and Barrel. Hubby used to tease me that every time we passed the Crate and Barrel store in the mall I was working in at the time, I would gesture to the window display and exclaim, "I love that store!" The prices, however, generally keep me from indulging in that admiration any further than window shopping. I think at some point I actually stopped looking at prices altogether just believing they were higher than I wanted to pay!
But the other day I passed their ornament section and loved a few so much that I just had to check the price...These little sparklers, for instance:


Which turned out to be just 75 cents!
They're all glass with a lovely dusting of iridescent glitter on the tops. They look spectacular on the tree!


(That shot is fuzzy, but you get the idea!)

And this antique mercury glass looking ball:


Love love love... just $2.99! You can't beat that anywhere I've found!
Now I'm wishing I'd indulged just a bit more as the tree needs just a little more sparkle to be perfect. I'll show you what I mean once I figure out what to do about that!


No comments: