Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Newest Member of the Family

Now, don't get so excited Moms! Here she is:



For about three years the conversation has gone like this:
Husband: "When will you buy me a boat?"
Me: "After you buy me a house!"

Well. I have my house, so last weekend we drove down to Bridgeport Connecticut (via Teaticket, Cape Cod, MA to see a trailer that we didn't buy...) to fulfill my end of the bargain. We couldn't fit the boat on top of the car- the current owner is going to deliver it this weekend- but we filled the car with sails, tiller, rudder and centerboard, which have kept my husband giggling happily all week. I'll post some better pictures and more detail this weekend when she arrives. Yay!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I thought you were going to do a pooch entry?! I want to see Miss Mia's fancy pants dress :-(