Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Craiglist Couches!

I found these cute little couches on Craigslist last week.

Hubby went to check them out and give a yea or nay. They certainly looked nice in the photos, and had a nice backstory from an adorable Sicilian man.

A hand carved custom made couch and loveseat, recently upholstered in a neutral, if a little fancy, fabric. Both of them for $400, total.

Hubby tested it out, approved, and gave the man the money to hold them. The next night my little brother and his big truck came to help move them.


I love them with the carpet. And I think I like them in general... I adore the loveseat, it's so cute! The couch looks overly short under the large piece of art. (And off center, at that!) Clearly it's going to take a bit of fluffing to figure out how they fit best!

But the pink walls... well, they're going to need to be painted a different color (again), aren't they?
Hee hee...

1 comment:

Treasia Stepp said...

Gorgeous furniture. Just beautiful.